This Department is responsible for providing essential civil engineering services consisting of water, sewerage, waste management, waste water treatment, roads, storm water and related support services.
The department has the following six operational sections:
- Management and Support including Administration, Design and Planning, Management Information, Environmental Management and Contract Administration;
- Fleet Management and Mechanical Workshop;
- Building Maintenance to municipal facilities;
- Roads, Storm Water and Traffic Engineering;
- Water and Sewerage services; and
- Waste Management including waste water treatment works and cleansing services.
click below click below