Mr Esau was instrumental with the installation of CCTV and LPR cameras at his previous employer as well as leading his team in been awarded Arbor City champions twice.
Executive Manager: Community ServicesGerald Esau
He held the following strategic positions:
• Sectional Head Parks and Recreation• Chief Horticulturist• Manager: Community Services• Director; Community Services
Mr Esau achieved the following qualifications:
• National Diploma in Horticulture achieved from the then, Peninsula Technicon in 1996;
• Certificate in Grafting and Budding from the Department of Agriculture received 1995;
• B-Tech in Business Administration gained from the Central University of Technology of Free state in 2003;
• B-Tech Project Management with honours achieved from Central University of Technology of Free State in 2006.
Purpose and functions:
The core function of ED: Community Services is to provide Strategic Leadership and Manage Functional Matters
of the Department’s Projects, Parks, Sport and Cemeteries, Human Settlements, Community Development, Libraries,
Public Safety and Fire Services by:
• Developing and Implementing functional plans and policies, aligned to the Municipality’s Strategic Objectives and Priorities
of all Divisions;
• Leading , Directing and Managing functional outcomes of Sections;
• Providing advice and guidance to the political (MAYCO) and (SMT) by drafting and recommending functional actions;
• Communicating Strategies and high-level operational plans within the Department.
In order to ensure a value added, efficient service delivery of all sections to enables and support sustainable growth
Personal AssistantAngeline ErenstzenPhone: (021) 807 - 6348Contact us: email@example.com
021 872 2323
021 807 4500
Berg River Boulevard
S33 44.248 E18 58.108