Welcome to SeeClickFix
Drakenstein Municipality uses the SeeClickFix system to help residents submit and track their non-emergency service requests - via the web or a mobile app (iOS, Android or Windows).
iOS: click hereAndroid: click here
Report issues such as potholes, illegal dumping or long grass by using SeeClickFix from the convenience of a mobile phone or computer. Photographs and videos are helpful!
You will be notified when your service request has been registered, acknowledged and resolved, and you may track existing issues that you have reported.
Please note that SeeClickFix is only for non-emergency service requests.
For emergencies such as electricity outages, water pipe bursts, fires or law enforcement assistance, please call the Municipality at 080 131 3553 toll free.
For municipal accounts, confidential requests or reports, or other queries, please call the Municipality at 080 131 3553 toll free or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Type in the address/location of the service request or drag the map marker to the location of your issue.
2. Choose and Confirm Location of the service request you are submitting.
3. Select a service request Category from the dropdown menu that best matches your issue.
4. Attach an image if possible and click Next Step.
5. Add a detailed description and Confirm Details.
6. Choose Submit as yourself, Hide your identity or Submit as a guest.
7. Submit your report.
Note: SeeClickFix uses Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge as the recommended internet browsers that work most effectively when reporting service requests. Please switch to these browsers if you experience any problems.
021 872 2323
021 807 4500
Berg River Boulevard
S33 44.248 E18 58.108